ANNUAL MEETING “AGENDA”
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 -6:00 p.m.
Location: Town Hall Meeting/Community Room
4528 State Highway 57 (Institute), Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
I. Proper Notice–Affidavits of Posting and Publication Door County Advocate
II. Welcome & Call to Order– Chairman Leo Zipperer
III. Pledge of Allegiance
IV. Meet and Greet -Town Officers, Electors and Guests
V. Thanks for Service – Richard Weidman
VI. Swear – In/Oath of Office (elected Chairman & Supervisors)
VII. Special Reports:
* 6:10 p.m. Review of 2014 Audited Financial Statements
Janean Robenhorst/Schenck Solutions
* 6:30 p.m. Annual Fire Report 2014
Sturgeon Bay Fire Chief Tim Herlache/Assistant Chief Tim Dietman
VIII. Minutes of Previous Annual Meeting (April 15, 2014) – action
IX. Year in Review *
X. Future Needs and/or Projects - CIP
XI. Elector Concerns (from the floor)
XII. Resolutions (in written form only) from the Electors, if any
XIII. Adjournto Annual Meeting – April 19, 2016 (3rdTuesday in April)
* see below
Thanks for attending! Lite refreshments will be available following the meeting.
* Year in Review - Items for mention and/or possible discussion:
• Road Concerns - right-of-way, vision corners, needs attention
• Implements of Husbandry & Agricultural Commercial Vehicles – permit process in place
• Clark Lake Dam
• Door County Beach Testing Results
• 2015 Assessments - Open Book session set for Friday, May 29that 10:00 a.m. and Board of Review scheduled for Monday, June 22ndat 1:00 p.m. Information available from clerk or website.
• Committees – are you interested in serving?
• Comprehensive Plan – 10 year update to be accomplished by 2018
• Rezone of Valmy, Institute and Highway 42/57 core areas - no need for action at this time, thank you to everyone who participated in discussions and survey
• Clerk/treasurer – fill position by 1/1/2016
• Broadband internet access – a role for Towns?